Friday, November 2, 2012

Two Fugitives and a Cop



As my first confession, I must admit that I am a TERRIBLE planner. Sure, I make plans in my head. But I never follow through. 

Here's a great example:




I wanted Porter's (my baby) first Halloween to be...what's the word? Not memorable. HA. That's impossible. I wanted it to be special. So, before he was even born, I was looking online, trying to plan ahead, trying to figure out our first family Halloween costume. Tons of ideas came to me, but I never bought any costumes.

Needless to say, it was October 29th and I still had no costumes. I went to several stores trying to figure out what we could be that would correlate. 

Andrew and I ended up being two fugitives and Porter was the cutest FBI Agent I've ever seen. But I'm not biased or anything. :) 




See for yourself. The cutest. Right?





Well our costumes, though last minute, turned out quite well I think!!!







But here's my little word of advice. Do not procrastinate like I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment