Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving: Days 8 & 9

First of all, to those that were on the edge of their seats waiting for my post yesterday, I apologize. You did not wait in vain. :) 


Day 8: I am thankful for Exedrin. I get the occasional migraine, and last night was one of those occasions. Hence my lack of posting. Please find it in your heart to forgive me. :)

While we're on the subject, I'm grateful for all medicine. I've never had the misfortune to find myself in the Hospital, so I never quite knew how lovely prescribed drugs can be. Let me correct myself, I never had the misfortune, UNTIL I found myself pregnant (how'd that happen?) and inevitably ended up in the Hospital. I can't imagine having to push a medium sized watermelon out my "lady parts" without any pain medicine. Phew. Thank the Lord above for that one ladies!!


*On a separate note.*

Day 9: I am thankful for my heater. On a snowy day like today, I like to spend my time snuggled up in a blanket wearing my comfy sweats. And that's just what I did. My husband took a break from his work and watched a movie with me. We snuggled up in bed with Porter, sipping hot Cocoa (actually we were eating ice cream). :)




Awww. There's something relaxing and sweet about watching the snow fall, only if you're inside and warm of course. It's been a Michael Buble kind of day. I hope you understand what I mean. 

I also quite enjoy my Forced Air. It's been my first house that's had it and, while I was huge and pregnant all summer long, I can honestly say it does wonders!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment