Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thanksgiving: Day 3

Day 3: I am thankful for my sisters. ALL 5 OF THEM! Yes, it seems like a big number, but quite frankly, some days I feel like I could use more of them. We have so much fun together. BUT! We can get a little loud. Consider yourself warned!





Let me introduce them to you! Maybe then you'll see why I love them so much.

This is Amber. She is the oldest. We are nine years apart, and believe it or not, we have been mistaken for twins on SEVERAL occasions. She is the "giver" in the family. She's always assumed the role of my mom's "understudy".




This is Melissa (And her hubby). She is so special to me. So understanding, this one. I feel like I could tell her anything and she won't judge me. 




This is Megan. She's the "tomboy". But she's also so giving and generous. She would do anything for me, and I've never doubted it. 



This is Amanda. She is such a cheese ball. The girl makes you laugh!



This is Ashley. We are closest in age. She is the major girl in the family. She loves everything from arts to fashion to interior design. I swear, I always check with her before making any major decision in these areas. 


Now you've met them. And I'm sure by now you've fallen for them too. Sorry folks. These are MY sisters. You can't have them. ;) 

Anyway, I'm so grateful for these beautiful ladies and I love them, oh, so much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment