Friday, November 2, 2012

Thanksgiving: Day 2

Day 2: I am thankful for my son, Porter. Only another mother could really relate to how I feel about this kid. 

This grumpy little face entered my life August 6,2012, and my life hasn't been the same since. 





I've always wanted to be a mom. From the time I got my first baby doll as a little girl, I knew. I knew when I grew up, there was something more I could do than just exist. That is, I could create. 

Don't get me wrong, I love arts and crafts, I love making some new special masterpiece. But with all the artsy fartsy things I could ever make, they can't even come close in comparison to my baby. I love this boy. More than I knew I could ever love. 




Every month I take a picture of him to keep track of his growth. I try to take at least one next to Andrew's old guitar. 

This is Porter 8 days old.



One month old




Two months old


And he's not quite 3 months yet. I love him so much! And I'm so grateful to be his mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment