Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving: Days 10-13

Wow. The past little while has been crazy busy. So here's to catching up!!

Day 10: I am thankful for my car. That it runs. NICELY. Andrew and I were planning on getting a new car before I had the baby, because our car at the time was a little...unreliable. But, my car pooped out before we'd even looked for a new one. It was completely out of the blue. So I'm so grateful now, for having one that IS reliable. And I'm grateful that my old car broke down BEFORE the baby came. (Even though I was stuck on the side of the freeway, huge and pregnant in the middle of the summer). :)

Day 11: I am thankful for my puppy. My sweet Fabio. He was my company during the day before Mr. P showed up. And he was and is my baby. I always wanted a purse dog, and my hubs finally allowed me to get this cutie!!


Day 12: I am thankful for my cleaning products! If you know me well, you know I LOVE to clean. It is one of my most favorite things!! Some people say I have OCD, (that is organizing & cleaning disorder) actually most people say it. Seriously though, if you want help cleaning or organizing something, PLEASE call me! 

Day 13: I am thankful for my parents. I know I said earlier that I was thankful for my mom, and you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll talk about my dad later on. But I want to take a moment to talk about my parents as a whole. Their relationship.

If there was one thing I could never doubt, one thing that was always unchanging growing up, was that my parents were and ARE madly in love. On November 13th, it was their 31st anniversary. They have stuck together through some serious hard times, and I'm so grateful to have parents so dedicated to each other. They have been such great examples to me. They've showed me how I want to be in my relationship with my husband, and hopefully I can teach my future kids in the same way. 


They are still such love birds.




No comments:

Post a Comment