Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Thankgiving

I've decided that I will be participating in this "30 Days of Thanksgiving". I have so much to be thankful for, and yet I don't express it nearly enough. 

Today is November 2nd, so I will be making up for yesterday as well. 



Day 1: I am thankful for...MY HUSBAND. What a shocker, I know!! 


But somehow this looker caught my eye.





What's even more impressive is how 
this BOY became this MAN.




In all seriousness, my husband is my best friend. I first laid eyes on him November 2008. That's four years ago folks. And I have been madly in love with him ever since. He is SO patient. You have no idea just how crazy I can be, but he's always so understanding.






 I am a mother, yes, but I will always be a wife first. That may seem strange to some. But I do not make decisions about my child with my child. I make every decision with Andrew. He is my partner for life and forever. And I am so grateful that he loves me in return. 




Oh, and he is the best daddy!!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment