Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanksgiving: Day 6

Day 6: I am thankful for my husband's job. I would say that I'm grateful for MY job, but that's actually the reason I'm grateful for my husband's....If that makes sense. 


I'm so glad, that because of the money he makes, it allows me to stay home with Mr. P (my baby). I'm lucky time has been kind to me, and hasn't gone by too fast. Porter is 3 months old today. And I'm so glad that I've been here for every moment of his life. I can't imagine how it'd feel to go back to work after 6 weeks of having him. So much has happened. I was there for his first smile, his first laugh, when he found his hands, and figured out how to spit. I can't imagine missing those moments. It'd be devastating to hear about them from someone else. 





THANK YOU Andrew for being so dedicated and working so hard for our little family.





No comments:

Post a Comment