Thursday, May 8, 2014

Work Dares

My husband sent me this video today. I laughed pretty hard. I thought I'd share it with you. 


Let me back-track a little, so you understand that my husband is not a complete tool. :) 

Andrew is currently in Arizona for some quarterly meetings. Last night, the owner of the company he works for was chatting with him. The owner dared Andrew to do what takes place in the video. While Andrew would normally ignore such a request, he felt that the owner's offer was too good to pass up. 

Andrew, and the man recording the video are the only two people that know what's about to take place. The other three people are their clients.

Part of the requirement for Andrew to get his "reward" was for the act to be recorded. And that is why I now possess this beautiful thing. 

Enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment