Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Happy And I Know It


Some days I fear that if I don't say how grateful I am for the life that I have, it might just disappear on me. 


So here I am, making it public. 

I am so grateful to have such an amazing husband. Most women can go on and on about what makes their husbands so great, but I'm telling you right now, they've got nothing on me. I'll spare you from having to listen to me "go on and on". But I will tell you this, my man is a GEM. 

This man:


Has turned out to be an amazing daddy. I couldn't have known when I married him just how great of a dad he would be, but man, I sure got lucky. 

I have to say how grateful I am for the second love of my life. My little man. Mr. P. It's so funny how, as soon as I met this tiny person, I fell in love with him. Instantly, everything inside of me wanted to protect him, to care for him, and to keep him forever. He's had me wrapped around his tiny finger from DAY ONE. 


And who could blame me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment