Friday, December 7, 2012

Sloane's Birth Story

I got a call at about 7 am saying Amber was dilated to a five. Being an hour away, I hopped in the car right away. I got there right in time too. It was such a neat experience. And Amber and Colby were so sweet to watch.






















Little Sloane's birth story was so precious. I took SO many pictures. Over 400. I chose to share them with you in black and white because it really sets a tone for such a special memory. Black and white seems to make things feel timeless and classy. I love looking at these photos. It's a memory I will never forget. 

But just for fun, here's some pictures that were too lovely to take away the color. 






Lucy Sloane Parrish was born 12-5-12 at 9:25am, weighing 6lb. 7oz. 17.5in long. 

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did. As for photographing, I will keep playing with my camera. I've really enjoyed learning new things about photography. I bought my camera initially to photograph my baby and future children. I want to be able to take nice pictures of them while they grow up. But being a part of that experience made me realize I want a little more, I would like to have more opportunities to photograph babies. So, if you (or someone you know) want your baby's birth story known, let me know. We can work out a deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment